The response from Kenny Farquharson, columnist with the Times in Scotland, said: “Boris just pulled the pin out and sat on the grenade.” So, at a time when former PM Gordon Brown is strutting...
- To those that have
- An era ends: “ane end of ane auld sang”
- “We are family”
- What status quo?
- No longer a happy family
- “We were never truly independent until we joined the EEC”
- Something very exciting
- It’s 19th October 2023
- Ditching the ECHR…ditching our human rights
- My rights, your rights, our rights, everyone’s rights
- If Scotland leaves the UK…
- Building for the future
- The quality of governance
- Levelling up lies
- Fascism arrives as your friend
- “It’s utter crap”
- Post-Brexit Britain – Failure and Fragmentation
- Who are the non-doms?
- Food for thought
“We’re not just living through history, we’re making it.” Alyn Smith, candidate for Stirling.
Politics and imaginary hobgoblins
Older posts by month