Equality Nation has just been informed that its petition to the EU Parliament on Scotland’s future has been formally accepted by Head of Unit, Libor Bohäč, on behalf of the Secretary-General of the European...
- The red white and blue cage
- Scotland’s sustainabe future
- Children, rights and Tories
- Another country
- To the core of my being
- Two whoops of pleasure
- Brexit means bust
- Hope, possibility and self-respect
- Shades of legal grey – Part 4
- Shades of legal grey – Part 3
- Shades of legal grey – Part 2
- Shades of legal grey – Part 1
- What a way to earn a living
- Boris Johnson: the PM who set England free
- And it’s goodbye from them…
- Everything Scottish is dire, isn’t it?
- European Movement in Scotland webinar
- What is the point of Labour?
- Scotland will be back
- Around the corner
Articles and posts on this site do not necessarily represent the views of the editor or other contributors.
“We’re not just living through history, we’re making it.” Alyn Smith, candidate for Stirling.
Politics and imaginary hobgoblins
‘The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.’ H. L. Mencken
Older posts by month
Words tell stories
2019 election Boris Johnson Brexit Calum Kerr Carwyn Jones Conservatives coronavirus Covid-19 Covid19 democracy Don Roberto Election 2019 Equality Nation EU EU membership EU Withdrawal Bill First Minister Gerry Hassan independence independence referendum Internal Market Bill John Lamont Labour material change Michael Russell NHS Scotland Nicola Sturgeon Phantom Power PPE referendum Richard Murphy rule of law Scot goes Pop Scotland Scottish Government Scottish independence Scottish independence referendum Scottish Parliament Section 30 order SNP social distancing Tories Trump UK Parliament Vote SNP