Ivan McKee, Minister for Trade, Investment and Innovation in the Scottish Parliament, has issued a report Coronavirus (COVID-19): report on Personal Protective Equipment supplies: Supporting our Front Line Services and Building Self Sufficiency which...
- The big myth of government deficits
- Puerile and petty shenanigans
- Walking a political boundary
- Scottish independence: where would that leave England?
- A global priority
- Her heirs and successors
- Independence is a scary word
- Aye, right!
- Success is about being your best self
- The colourful Mr Klein and his house
- The Politics of Lies
- We must work together
- Another faceless Tory
- Five years
- Who is a Scot?
- Has the UK been Trussed up?
- World…err…beating…umm trade…uhh…trade…err…thingwy
- Red meat
- Democracy, food, the environment: Lessons we can learn from Iceland
- The first 100 days
Articles and posts on this site do not necessarily represent the views of the editor or other contributors.
“We’re not just living through history, we’re making it.” Alyn Smith, candidate for Stirling.
Politics and imaginary hobgoblins
‘The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.’ H. L. Mencken
Older posts by month
Words tell stories
2019 election Australia Boris Johnson Brexit Calum Kerr Conservatives COP26 coronavirus Covid-19 Covid19 democracy Don Roberto Election 2019 Equality Nation EU EU membership EU Withdrawal Bill federalism First Minister independence independence referendum Internal Market Bill John Lamont Labour material change Michael Russell NHS NHS Scotland Nicola Sturgeon PPE referendum Richard Murphy rule of law Scot goes Pop Scottish Government Scottish independence Scottish independence referendum Scottish Parliament Section 30 order SNP social distancing trade deals Trump UK Parliament Vote SNP