So there we have it. No three page missive setting out why Scotland can’t have a second independence referendum, but a hastily thrown together note full of lies. If this is the basis for...
- To cease a 300 year old union
- The UK is a voluntary union of nations
- Of the people, by the people, for the people
- Reading between the lines
- Auld lang syne
- Brexit has happened
- Passion, patience and respect
- Equality Nation’s petition to EU accepted for consideration
- Leaving lights on
- Promises, promises, promises!
- Social and equality impacts of Brexit
- Believe in Scotland launches Scotland the Brief
- The grim cost of Brexit to date
- Petition against the eradication of Scotland – 2
- Petition against the eradication of Scotland – 1
- Macho versus mucho
- UK parliament is sovereign?
- Dear Boris
- Democracy is not a one-off event
- Shackled to a dysfunctional political system
Articles and posts on this site do not necessarily represent the views of the editor or other contributors.
“We’re not just living through history, we’re making it.” Alyn Smith, candidate for Stirling.
Politics and imaginary hobgoblins
‘The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.’ H. L. Mencken
US/UK trade Deal
Angus MacNeil @ AngusMacNeilSNP tweeted on 28th November 2019: “USA/UK trade deal will only add 0.2% to UK GDP – lot less to US. But Brexit will cost UK 6-8% of GDP. (Eventual trade deals with every country in world only adds about 1.4%) – If these numbers were understood Brexit would end tomorrow.”